RECIPIENTS AND ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
The Language Centre (CLA) organizes semester courses of Italian as a second language (Italiano L2) for foreigners. The courses aim to develop their linguistic competence and support their integration in the Italian academic system.
The Italian language courses are held by highly qualified Italian teachers and are addressed to:
• Erasmus students and students who take part in other international exchange programs (world-
• PhD students, post doc, researchers and guest lecturers;
• Foreign students enrolled at the University of Verona.
PLACEMENT TESTS AND LEVELS
ENROLLMENT IN THE COURSES
In order to attend the courses you must:
1. enroll through the link http://firstclass1.cla.univr.it/italiano/iscrizione_corsi/asp/t_anagrafica_add.asp
2. take an online placement test (link: http://cla-
05/10/2018 at 1 pm
22/02/2019 at 1 pm
08/03/2019 at 1 pm
The following students don’t need to take the placement test and to have individual talks with the teachers:
• absolute beginners (A1 level) – an A1 level intensive course will be offered in September. It lasts two weeks;
• the students who already have a certification worth worldwide.
Each semester, according to the results of the Placement Test, the Language Centre (CLA) offers A2 POST-
FINAL TESTS AND CERTIFICATES
At the end of each course (except for the A1 level), you must take a final exam.
The dates of the final exams are available on the Academic Calendar.
Click hereto consult the file archive with the results of the final exams.
Once you have passed the exam, you get a certificate of linguistic competence. In order to get it you have to go to "Ufficio Certificazioni e Test Linguistici" (room S.17 A, basement of the "Lettere" building in via San Francesco, 22).
E.C.T.S. CREDITS (European Credits Transfer System)
For more information about E.C.T.S., please visit http://www.univr.it/main?ent=catdoc&di=2&id=2865&lang=it (Correlation table for Incoming Erasmus Students who achieve language certificates).
The attendance to the supplementary courses (Laboratorio di Scrittura e Laboratorio di Lingua e Cultura) allow you to obtain 2 E.C.T.S.